Meet Your Inspector
We present our clients with thorough home inspections, detailed and comprehensive reports, and superior customer service on each and every job we perform. We are impartial and work for YOU.
Our faithfulness to the InterNachi Code of Ethics allows you to rest assured that our professional opinion is unbiased and impartial. Our Home Inspection service is designed to provide you with a comprehensive, fair, independent, and objective evaluation so that you can understand and take care of your valuable investment.
Tim Gardner Credentials:
Bedford County resident since 1986
MBA from Houston Baptist University
BS Mechanical Engineering from SUNY Maritime Merchant Marine Academy
- VA Certified/Licensed Home Inspector # 3380000992
- VA Contractor License #2705136151
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) # 03092914
- Certified Mold Inspector ESA-13076
- Radon Certified # NRSB # 1655053
- Green Building Certification
- IAC2 Certified (indoor air)
- Exterior Design Certified (EDI)
Gareth Kerlin Credentials:
BS Arts & Sciences, Harding University
Electrician & Home Improvement Contractor 5+ years
- Associate Inspector with Inspecx Home Inspection Services since 2017
- VA Home Inspector License #3380001286
- Radon NRPP Certified # RT-110238
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) #17082817
Time is of the Essence
Inspecx Home Inspection Services works 7-days a week to meet the time constraints purchase agreement deadlines.